Funny motivational quotes have the ability to lift your spirits and encourage you to go on and succeed. So, what are some of the best ones? Well, here are a few of the best…
– “A man is not happy with who he is until he can be what he desires.” – Henry David Thoreau. How many times have you been frustrated at yourself for not achieving what you want? Or how many times have you ended up regretting your life choices? This quote is very true.
– “Challenge yourself to be a person of potential so that you may become a person of accomplishment.” – Bruce Lee. I know that this quote seems to be too old fashioned, but it is very inspiring. People tend to be too complacent and that results in their lack of confidence and self-esteem.
– “Be who you are, and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter. They are past, present, and future.” – Lao Tzu. Whether you agree with him or not, his words are an important reminder to always challenge yourself to reach for your goals.
– “There’s a saying, ‘If you’ve got nothing to lose, you’ve got nothing to win.’ That’s not truer than anything else in the world.” – Winston Churchill. His words will always remind me of the importance of courage. It’s important to always be courageous in the face of obstacles and challenges.
– “Never give up; what has been lost may be found again.” – Unknown. I was surprised at this quote. I feel that I always give up and that is because I’m not careful. I’ve also experienced moments where I think that I’ve given up but then I remember that there is always a way out.
– “If you are fearful you are free; if you are free you are safe.” – Unknown. Often times we let fear control us instead of allowing it to determine us.
The above are just a few of the many quotes that will always remind me to never give up. You can get more great quotes by visiting my website. I also offer a free e-book containing short stories and sayings that I use to inspire and motivate myself. Click on the link below to get the free book.